Cori has over 15 years of public accounting experience. Her expertise includes construction and real estate, healthcare, manufacturing, non-profits, and small to medium-sized businesses.
As the CFO, Cori plays a critical role in developing MKA’s short and long term goals. She oversees strategic partnerships, new solutions and services, and mergers and acquisitions. She is essential to the success and growth of the firm.
She has been involved in numerous accounting software implementations including QuickBooks, Timberline and Master Builder for clients in a variety of industries. She is also involved in the training and troubleshooting implementation process.
Education and Training
- Bachelor of Science – University of Central Florida
- Certified QuickBooks Advisor
- Master Builder Associate Advisor
Professional and Civic Activities
- American Institute of Certified Public Accountants
- Florida Institute of Certified Public Accountants
- Founding member and President of Kappa Alpha Theta
- UCF Kenneth G. Dixon School of Accounting Advisory Board
Cori was born in Texas and has been a Floridian for over 25 years. In her time away from the firm, she enjoys spending time with her son, Cash, going to the beach, riding roller coasters, and watching shows at the local theme parks during the summer. Cori also loves sports and is a frequent attendee of Orlando Magic and Jaguar games.