Bob has over 30 years of experience in strategic planning and taxation services for individuals and small to mid-sized businesses. He handles representation before the Internal Revenue Service. In addition, he is well versed with financial and estate planning for high net worth individuals.
Education and Training
- Certified Public Accountant – Florida
- Bachelor of Business – Western Illinois University
- Personal Financial Specialist
- Certified Financial Planner
Professional and Civic Activities
- American Institute of Certified Public Accountants
- Florida Institute of Certified Public Accountants
- Financial Planning Association
Bob and his wife, Marilyn, were originally from Chicago before making the move to Florida. They have three adult daughters and three grandchildren. In his spare time, Bob enjoys entertaining and grilling for family and friends. He is an avid freshwater fisherman and during the summer months if he’s not in the office you’ll probably spot him on a beach somewhere, enjoying all that the Florida beaches have to offer.