Paul’s expertise lies in estate and financial planning, individual and corporate tax planning and preparation, and small business consulting. He has over 30 years of experience, primarily in estate and financial planning.
Education and Training
- Certified Public Accountant – State of Florida
- Bachelor of Science – University of Florida
Professional & Civic Activities
- Vice President of Finance of Adopt a Family of the Palm Beaches
- Finance Committees of St. Marks School, Westminster Presbyterian Church and the Island Homeowners Association
- Treasurer of Gulfstream Council of the Boy Scouts of America 2011-2013
- Vice-President of Endowment of Gulfstream Council of the Boy Scouts of America 2009-2011.
- Treasurer of Palm Beach Tax Institute 2015-2018
Paul is a New York native who enjoys playing golf, biking and hiking. Paul lives in Jupiter with his wife Denise, also a CPA. Together they ave two children, Michael and Andrew.