Lyssa has over 22 years of experience in accounting and an overall impressive resume. Her expertise lies specifically in real estate, healthcare, corporations and small businesses.
Education and Training
- Certified Public Accountant – State of Florida
- Bachelor of Science in Accounting – Colorado State University
- Masters in Taxation – Colorado State University
- Florida Institute of Certified Public Accountants
- American Institute of Certified Public Accountants
- Treasurer for the Brianna Cooper Heavenly Smiles Foundation
- Heavily involved in Elevate Hope and Madison’s Miracles
Lyssa was born in Hartford, Connecticut but has been a Florida resident for over 39 years. In her spare time she likes to spend time with her family, read, go roller blading, and exercise.