Joe has over 25 years of public accounting experience including 13 years with Ernst & Young in the Milwaukee and Orlando offices, where he was a Senior Manager directing audits of non-profit entities and entrepreneurial companies. He also has three years’ experience at a local Milwaukee CPA firm where he was a Tax Senior and five years of industry experience, three years as a CFO of a pre-IPO fiber optic company and two years as a Sarbanes Oxley (SOX) consultant for Fortune 100 companies.
Education and Training
- Certified Public Accountant – Florida, Wisconsin, Nevada and California
- Bachelor of Science – San Jose State University, High Honors
- QuickBooks Advisor
Professional and Civic Activities
- American Institute of Certified Public Accountants
- Florida Institute of Certified Public Accountants
- Citrus Club of Orlando
- Business Development Alliance
- Finance Committee Chairman of a large non-profit organization
Joe is a native of Wisconsin and enjoys traveling, golfing and watching Orlando Magic games and Orlando City matches. He has two teenage children.