10 Month Internship Program (Half Audit / Half Tax) – January and August Start Dates
- Individuals working toward undergraduate degree in accounting, or higher.
- Good communication, teamwork skills and technology literate.
- Work under somewhat limited supervision and performing a variety of more complex work.
- Willing to handle concurrent assignments and work directly with clients.
- A minimum 3.0 GPA is preferred.
Examples of candidate’s responsibilities
- Perform accounting procedures and tax work in accordance with professional and firm standards in an accurate, thorough and timely manner.
- Obtain a thorough understanding of basic accounting, auditing, reporting requirements and prepare complex footnote disclosures and financial statements.
- Obtain a thorough understanding of tax code and preparation requirements in accordance with the Firm standards.
- Understanding of concepts, procedures and techniques and applies concepts of materiality, audit risk and documentation.