Non-profit clients represent over 50% of our practice.
We actively support the mission of our non-profit clients by volunteering our time, getting involved in their fundraising events, and being advocates of their organizations. We co-chaired a fundraiser for a large non-profit organization that raised over $85,000 and as a result received the Orlando Sentinel’s 2012 Community Service Champion Award. During 2015, 2016 and 2017 we were named as one of the Top Philanthropic Companies by the Orlando Business Journal, for contributing in excess of $225,000 of services, time and cash. In addition to the traditional audit, accounting and tax services, we can assist with the following.
In addition to the traditional audit, accounting and tax services, we can assist with the following:
- Organizational Policy Assistance
- Budgeting – Cost Allocation & Revenue Analysis
- Ongoing Review of Unrelated Business Income Tax
- Protection of Tax Exempt Status by Verifying Proper Appropriation of Funds
- Review of Investment Policies to Ensure Compliance with Board Recommendations
- Single Audits & Yellow Book Audits
- Functional Expense Reporting Assistance
- Donation Reporting Requirements
- Government Audit Quality Center